Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime blues

First appointment went OK. Kind of lost the guy during the 30 minute presentation. Oh well, my first under my belt. The second was harder to get. Several weeks passed and nothing happened. All my mentor could do was pick apart my deliveries of scripts this is why I'm am getting phone rejection. Instead of mentor and franchise it was more like I bought into some crappy telemarketing company complete with jackassed sales managers.
There solution was to call these business owners 3-5 times a day an press for an appointment. I was advised to introduce myself as president of the company, so I could be on equal terms. What president cold calls another 3-5 times a day. But these guys are the geniuses. My summer of 2006 was getting crappy.

No comments: