Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last days?

From the Bible: 2 Timothy 3:1,2: But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money.......

So many greedy company's and people out there in the business world. Not just greedy but unethical. Scams and people just outright taking advantage of folks for dishonest gain. I been on so many interviews with company's that were so dishonest you just wonder how these guys sleep at night. I worked for a company for 3 weeks till I found they were not being honest with their clients and people who worked for them. They almost had me. But seeing so much of it out there and being victimized, I understand why the USA is in the shape its in. Were no better in a lot of ways than some third world corrupt"banana republic."

No comments: