Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

chance of a lifetime

My wife and I had a little over 125k in our 401K and we were pushing 60. I was 19 years on my job and it was dying. The wife was in a miserable dead end job. So I prayed that something would break loose. I got a new offer from the "franchise finding company. A leadership and management training franchise that couldn't miss. I got a list of names of franchise owners who I could contact to see how they are doing. This is called "due diligence" or something like investigation.

So I called and everybody gave glowing testimonials as to how they were making a good living at this business, all said I could make money in only 3-6 months. Except when I got to the one guy who was already in my dfw territory.

Then I get "The Call" that changed everything.

No comments: