Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Call

Just a little background. I had been in transition for 3 years or so. I was reading "Purpose Drive Life, Hearing God, and following my own church's weekly material." I was seeking Gods plan for my life. I had read a book called Half Time that was about what to do for God in the 2nd half of your life.
I sat down to do my church's weekly material it was centered around a story about the mature years of a guy named Dave (my name) who was wondering what he could do with the rest of his life. I then get a call from a Dave in FL who was with this franchise. He then went on to say that this business gave him an opportunity to minister in the 2nd half of his life, he even mentioned the book halftime. He went on to say how much good could be done and how he made a great living. I started to see something unfolding.

No comments: