Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Crestcom Bad Investment

I guess my real beef with these guys is that it was bad enough that the sold me a "franchise" that was nothing more than a "territory" already plucked clean by someone else not more than 10 miles away. They wouldn't even give my back one penny of the 60 K they got from me. All they had tied up was a couple of binders, everything else I paid for. Even the promotional material that was incomplete and later redone. Oh yeah, also, the commission they paid "The Entrepreneurs Source," the guys who claim to be looking out for you but really only want a commission. They are a greedy bunch of heartless, well they know what they are, Anyway there is no way to get the word out about them so they keep on taking money and laughing all they way to the bank.

No comments: