Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Due Diligence

Yes, I did my due diligence on the Crestom franchise. However, as I now know anyone who has lost their franchise over a year drops off the list. So that leaves people who are still involved with the business or are trying to sell their franchise. So, they tend to not be to negative as this impacts their investment.
Again, in my due diligence I was told over and over all you need to do was follow the system. The only ones who fail don't not follow the system or can't memorize the 30 minute word for word presentation -verbatim. Well I did this. It took a huge effort to memorize a 30 minute presentation word for word. I was told not a single word to be changed. These words are almost magic. Word-smithed by the collective genius of Crestom gurus. Well, they scapped the whole thing and re-worked it in my first few months in business. How much confidence was I supposed to have? So much for due diligence.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm a writer doing research on the power of blogs in franchising. Could you please contact me? My email is juliebennettlefkow@gmail.com

Thank you.

Julie Bennett